Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
BEFESA is a service company whose main activity is the recycling of steel dust, salt slags and aluminium residues, as well as logistics and other related industrial services. For more information about who we are and our organizational structure, visit www.befesa.com.
You may contact BEFESA to ask any question or concern related to data protection at email@example.com or by writing to Carretera Bilbao-Plencia nº21 48950 Erandio, Vizcaya - Spain.
Why do we process your personal data and with what legitimacy?
BEFESA has a record of processing activities which reflects the processing activities under its responsibility, and the purpose of the processing. BEFESA does not perform data processing as a processor. For more details regarding the registration of processing activities, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How long will we keep your personal data?
BEFESA will keep your data for the duration of your relationship with us and, thereafter, your data will be kept in accordance with applicable record keeping and record retention regulations. In case you request a right, your data will be processed according to the right you have requested.
Who has access to your personal data?
BEFESA may not transfer or communicate your personal data to third parties unless we are required to do so by law or you provide your consent.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
We inform you that you can exercise the following rights:
- Right of access to your personal data which are being processed
- Right to rectification of any inaccurate personal data
- Right to erasure (right to be forgotten) of your personal data, when possible
- Right to request restrictions of processing of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or necessity of the processing of the data is doubtful. In this case, the personal data will be kept for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- Right to object the processing of your personal data, when the legal basis that enables us to process it is the pursuit of a legitimate interest. In this case, BEFESA is not allowed to process your data unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- Right to data portability, when the legal basis that enables us to treat them is your consent.
You may exercise free of charge such rights by means of a written request and, if applicable, by the person representing you at email@example.com.
In addition to the foregoing rights, you may withdraw the consent given at any time without this affecting the legitimacy of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. BEFESA will be able to continue processing your data to the extent permitted by applicable law.
BEFESA reminds you of your right to file a claim with the competent control authority of the country in which you are located.
Cancelation of service to send commercial communications
If at any time you do not wish to continue receiving commercial communications, you may revoke your consent by simply notifying BEFESA to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on the link included in each commercial communication, cancelling the sending of electronic commercial communications.
What are the security measures that have been adopted?
BEFESA is committed to comply with its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to store them, and will adopt the necessary measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of applicable regulations.
BEFESA has adopted the necessary technical and organizational security measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and to protect against its alteration, loss and treatment and/or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which it is exposed, whether they come from human action or from the physical or natural environment, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
BEFESA’s website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by BEFESA. Therefore, BEFESA does not guarantee, nor is responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity or timeliness of the contents of such websites or their privacy practices. Before providing your personal data to these non-BEFESA websites, please be aware that their compliance with data protection may differ from ours.